Part Three - Add-Ons
There are hundreds of third-party add-ons to add almost any functionality to your site that you might want. They range from template packages to complete e-commerce solutions. This section will show how to use and abuse add-ons to do interesting things.
- Using the Package Manager
- Building an Extra From GitHub
- Generating Menus and Lists
- Handling User Input
- Working With Collections
- Image Management Tools
- Getting the Rich Text Editors to do things your way.
- Multi-grid TVs and Much More
- Tips and Tricks for Working With Fred